Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams
Our Noble and Author

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New Creeds (Pslams) from Andrew of Petros

Faith in the Heart Attack
A psalm from Petros


O Douglas Adams,
my heart goes out to thee;
for what else could replace
the one You lost?

O Redeemer of Literature,
I sing to thee;
for what else could replace
the voice that You lost?

Your words of glory
dispel the Blades of Glory.
Will Ferrel is nothing
compared to You.

I will sing your words,
and convert the books of
the undying True Tome,
to a beautiful song.

Douglas Adams, born of the Plotter,
I believe.
I believe.


In Times of Bad Literature
A psalm from Petros


Plotter, Plotter,
hear my cry!
Great books from
Margaret Atwood
surround my face.

I cannot look away,
and my eyes dwell on the
words of Evil.
They burn into my mind
like a brand.

I am a sigil of
terrible literature.
Bad grammar
falls from my mouth.

I am no longer a man of You.
Clear these words from my
mind forever,
Douglas.

But I know that
with your First Draft Eraser,
you can remove from me,
all of these terrible books.

You shall take up a
sword and behead her,
and cast Margaret Atwood,
into a dirty brook.

I'll never forget
your help.
The books you left me
when you died.

I'll preserve
those words in my heart forever.
Who else is greater
than thou?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These psalms are pititful in the face of Author! Who is greater than He? No one! No Douglas Adams, no Tom Cruise, and no Carsom! This site is an abomination.

Here is a true creed to Author:

"Author! Author!
I realize that Your divinity
exceeds that of any other.
I realize that Your majesty
overrides the scepter of the Pope.

I recognize Your awesome power,
and I recognize Ahmed, Your servant,
whom speaks the TRUE word of Yourself!"